2010 Dodge 2500 Removal of lift kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys/gals.

My G/F has a 2010 2500 6.7L with a 6" lift. It is a beautiful truck but we are starting to talk about pulling the lift out and just running a leveling kit. Is it wise to pull this big of lift out of the truck or leave it? We have all the orginal parts that were swapped out for the lift. I am fairly truck savy but never dealt with removing a lift of any size before and i have heard that removing a lift this big can be hard on drivelines and other moving parts.

Thank you.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Not at all, instead it'll be better for drivelines. Just make sure you remove everything, like steering changes track bar changes etc

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Take the install instructions and do them in reverse. Then you'll know you got everything

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
As the other guys stated, there's no issues removing the kit and going back to stock provided the 6" kit wasn't one that required the control arm brackets to be cut off the frame.