315 toyos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys, wondering if someone on here can help me out. Im looking into some 315/70/18 toyo MT's. I have a 14 ram with a zone 6" lift and bilsteins set at 2.1" rolling on 35 12.50 18 cooper stts. id like to go bigger without making the step up to 37's.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this size tire. I know not all tires run true to advertised size (13"). Basically im trying to see if anyone has an actual width measurement of them on an 18x9 wheel. Im slightly worried as to if they will clear the lift knuckle on my zone lift. Im running a +1 offset wheel and anything much wider than my coopers will be really close

Thanks

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi guys, wondering if someone on here can help me out. Im looking into some 315/70/18 toyo MT's. I have a 14 ram with a zone 6" lift and bilsteins set at 2.1" rolling on 35 12.50 18 cooper stts. id like to go bigger without making the step up to 37's. I was wondering how wide this 315 toyo runs, im concerned of it fitting with the wheel choice I made. I have fuel 18x9's with a +1mm offset, so they are tucked under the truck pretty good. 315's are usually a 12.50 but toyo claims they are more of a 13 wide and im worried they will rub on the zone steering knuckle as they are already kinda close.

Anyone know any other tire options out there that might be atleast alittle bigger than my coopers?

Thanks

I've read this like 4 times and I still don't understand what the question is lol.

So you want toyos or not? Or do you want a different brand? Are you asking for a size or a brand?

In the beginning it says you want to know how wide the toyo 315s run... Then you quote the specs from toyo?

I'm just giving you a hard time, but really, if you're looking a certain answer... Your question needs to be clear.
IMO

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freed127

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've read this like 4 times and I still don't understand what the question is lol.

So you want toyos or not? Or do you want a different brand? Are you asking for a size or a brand?

In the beginning it says you want to know how wide the toyo 315s run... Then you quote the specs from toyo?

I'm just giving you a hard time, but really, if you're looking a certain answer... Your question needs to be clear.
IMO

Sorry, I must of had a brain fart writing that and didn't proofread when I wrote. It deff didn't make sense. Im trying to see if anyone has an actual mounted width measurement of the 315/70/18 toyos

draken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I had those exact tires.. Honestly it didn't look that much bigger then 35s.. I think it comes out to like 35.6" or something like that. I had that same lift setup as well on my 1500. Also i had 18x9 wheels with a negative offset and it was flush with my bushwacker flares.

OP
OP
Freed127

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had those exact tires.. Honestly it didn't look that much bigger then 35s.. I think it comes out to like 35.6" or something like that. I had that same lift setup as well on my 1500. Also i had 18x9 wheels with a negative offset and it was flush with my bushwacker flares.

Did they seem much wider than a normal 12.50?

draken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Not really no, mine was wider then my last set mainly because my negative offset was higher.