3.5 Leveling with 35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudy21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I need some advice kinda new to this i want to install a 3.5 leveling kit with some 35 but mine is a 2015 bighorn edition 2wd what do you all think? how bad will gas milage be? would it help in sand even if its not 4x4?

OP
OP
R

Rudy21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Not really a pre-runner all i want is a more aggressive look that a regulat 2wd look I dont need a 4x4 as much and the times that i have need it the truck respons great. I want a little 3.5 leveling and some bigger tires that would help me the times i go to the beach i have heard that instead of help me will affect me what do you guys think.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I need some advice kinda new to this i want to install a 3.5 leveling kit with some 35 but mine is a 2015 bighorn edition 2wd what do you all think? how bad will gas milage be? would it help in sand even if its not 4x4?

Hey I just wanted to give some input... The biggest spacer or coil kit I would recommend on that vehicle is 2.5". Anything taller than that without the appropriate brackets will throw the steering geometry way off and give you a really bad ride. It will also pin out the ball joints and tie rods to the point where your steering could bind up and you could easily have ball joint failure. It really is not safe to go any taller than 2.5" in my opinion unless you have subframes to drop down the lower arms and get all the angles correct. We offer either a 2" coil spacer or a 2.5" lift coil with longer shocks. We also have a 4.5" lift spindle for the front and parts for the rear to level it out with the front if interested. I can provide you with whichever part numbers you need if interested. Anyways just wanted to throw my $.02 out there. Best of luck whichever direction you decide to go! -- Sean :favorites13:

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
Hey I just wanted to give some input... The biggest spacer or coil kit I would recommend on that vehicle is 2.5". Anything taller than that without the appropriate brackets will throw the steering geometry way off and give you a really bad ride. It will also pin out the ball joints and tie rods to the point where your steering could bind up and you could easily have ball joint failure. It really is not safe to go any taller than 2.5" in my opinion unless you have subframes to drop down the lower arms and get all the angles correct. We offer either a 2" coil spacer or a 2.5" lift coil with longer shocks. We also have a 4.5" lift spindle for the front and parts for the rear to level it out with the front if interested. I can provide you with whichever part numbers you need if interested. Anyways just wanted to throw my $.02 out there. Best of luck whichever direction you decide to go! -- Sean :favorites13:

Yeah i have the 4.5 on my 2wd 14 on 35's and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the 4.5 times 10,0000000000