3" Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
argray90

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thursday can't come soon enough. Just got my kit from Bully's Performance today. Only 45 hours of work the next 4 days and its time!

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah man, you have no idea how much of a f'd up schedule ill have this week to pull this off. I'm scheduled 64 hours, 7 midnights and a 3-11. I'm switching shifts and working doubles galore this week to make Thursday work lol. But I'm used to it, I've worked 60-70ish hours a week for about 3 years straight now. I almost always have to double on a day to get a day off. Life of a union steelworker, gotta love it.

sent via tapatalk

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh come on, what better to do on a Saturday night than running a crane? Gonna be a busy one. Didn't sleep today either. Be very glad you're a PGA pro, trust me LOL

7a7u4anu.jpg

sent via tapatalk

raptor1797

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya once you do the first one then the second one will go a lot smoother and quicker.

raptor1797

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I guess we should be happy we have jobs because no job means no lifting nice trucks.

that white kid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't have a job but I'm also 16 so it take me forever to save up for mods

OP
OP
argray90

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Unfortunately have to finish up on Saturday so the trucks are staying in the driveway tonight. We ran out of light and time before cutting and drilling would have had the cops called on us.

OP
OP
argray90

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finished up Ultras truck for the most part need to realign the front bumper and now I need to mount my front bumper tomorrow. Damn day light.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
At least you guys are making progress! Good luck with the rest of it man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
argray90

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you saw my garage it would not be considered too much progress we don't even have a walking path anymore through there

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ah damn sorry to hear that. That must be really frustrating. But that just means that when you finally get the project done, you'll get even more satisfaction out of it I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah we've both had a rough work schedule this week so it took a few days. It's a 4 hour round trip drive for me to his house. We finished mine up as best we could because I had to get to work. I need to adjust my front bumper, install rear fender liner/trim and then go over everything again. I also had a slight "pop" in the steering wheel on the initial test drive. By the time I got home the pop had disappeared so I don't know. I plan on re tightening the steering shaft extension. What's funny about this install is how simple something would be on my truck and hard on his. We did both at same time. Like the steering shaft extension. Mine went on no problems, maybe ten mins at most. His was a major pain in the ass, took me probably two hours messing with it to get it to go in properly.

sent via tapatalk

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pe5a7uby.jpg

Getting there. Still have my painted bushwackers to toss on. Watcha think of my rockstars with the pro comp center cap? I know everyone has rockstars but I couldn't get away from them, they're my favorite looking wheel. I, like most, hate the freaking center cap though. So after some measuring and research this is what I came up with. The 5 unused lug holes aren't very noticeable since the wheel is so concaved. I'm loving the truck all over again lol. The trail graps have a nice hum.

sent via tapatalk