4.5 maxtrac spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjectRambo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered my lift spindles should be here by Thursday. I don't know what I am going to do in the rear for a lift right now so for the time being I will just have the spindles. My question is how much of lean do you think I will have in the rear or will it sit level?

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same spindles with the 1.5 spacer in the back and I have a small squat.
But I know not every truck has the same factory rake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The last pic has a little more squat to it because I have tires in the back. But you get the idea. I'm about 1 inch lower in the back 24b4d02a154f0400f0c51eaeac8369e3.jpgaaeeb17c7976e6222a4d1ec00c1659d8.jpg

SixPoints_Kev

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie 2500 Mega Cab
Engine
6.7 CTD
Just ordered my lift spindles should be here by Thursday. I don't know what I am going to do in the rear for a lift right now so for the time being I will just have the spindles. My question is how much of lean do you think I will have in the rear or will it sit level?

Rambo, if you leave the rear stock you'll probably have between 1"-1.25" of squat. I had the same spindles on my 1500 and had to add the 1.5" blocks to the rear. With the blocks on my truck, the rear was about .5" higher than the front. Without the blocks you'll definitely be nose high...

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

Depending on how much rake your truck has from the factory, without the 1.5" coil spacers, you could be sitting 1 1/2" - 3" rear low. Most guys run the 4.5" spindles with the 3" rear kit and end up sitting level or 1/2" rear tall said and done. I guess it will all depend on how much rake your truck has and how you want it to sit said and done. Hope this helps