4.5" Pro Comp rear install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raminwil

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram LongHorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone have a wright up or pictures of the insall of the 4.5" pro comp kit. I have looked all over the site and the internet and cant find anything.

OP
OP
Raminwil

Raminwil

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram LongHorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
was kind of hoping to hear from someone that did it.. how long it took, how hard it was to do and how they like it now.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
ah, well its not different then any other rear end lift install...so its pretty easy.

Removing and replacing the top shock bolt is the hardest. Remove the fender liner and either cut a wrench in half to hold the bolt or I just used a socket and an extender, but i have a body lift so i have a little but more room back there

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the 4.5" rear pro comp lift on my truck. 1st time doing any suspension work, alone, and with hand tools. Took a full day, but the instructions were very clear. I read over them multiple times to fully understand what was going on before I even received my kit. The reason I chose the ProComp kit was for the control arm relocation bracket which helped center my wheels under the fender after the lift. As for the top of the rear shocks, ProComp includes a sawed off "wrench" for both sides to make installation 10x easier