4 inch lift or level and body lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattlarson419

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey All,

Looking for some input on a zone 4 inch lift vs a zone level and body lift? My main concern is quality both in product and ride but cost is also a consideration. The body lift Im thinking is 1.5 but I'm greedy and also considering the 3 inch body lift. I appreciate the help making the best decision.

skirider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am already leveled with bilsteins and wanting to go higher. Body lift is cheaper but i opted not to do it because of exhaust tips and stuff. Guys say body lift looks bad because exhaust tip hang down and trailer hitch too. I also have tow hooks which would have to be refabed to work. Betime i would be done messing around with body lift i could be close to the price of suspension lift

I would just wait and do the lift. Thats what im gonna do. The other issue i ran into is with a lift u most likely cant use stock rims becasuse of offset. Some u can i think. Depends on manufacturer.