4th gen Ram 1500 dual front shock lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassranddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anybody seen or know if any company makes dual front shock brackets for4th Gen 1500's? I'm trying to go higher than the usual 6" or 8" lifts. Im pretty sure that someone's thought of this already, anybody out there that can help?

LumberJakl

Reaction score
Ram Year
'17 Sport QC
Engine
5.7L 4x4
Anything over 6" with Bilstein's set @ 2.8 (Modified 8") or with a Coilover setup, you are looking at bad geometry on the front CV Axles. From what I've seen and read, this is the max (Modified 8") we can do safely

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Has anybody seen or know if any company makes dual front shock brackets for4th Gen 1500's? I'm trying to go higher than the usual 6" or 8" lifts. Im pretty sure that someone's thought of this already, anybody out there that can help?

The 1500 2wd is a coil spring truck and you would have to have a pretty decent size lift kit and have somebody make you a custom hoop and control arms or control arm brackets to mount to your stock arms. The 1500 4wd is a coilover front end and same thing, you'd need a custom hoop and custom arms or arm brackets BUT then you would have a coilover up front AND 2 more shocks and that might be a ton of dampening. Unless you just got the shocks with literally no valving and they were just all for looks. Either way, nobody makes a production run dual shock mounting system for these 1500 trucks; not that I have ever heard of or seen anyways. Hope this helps!

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sure. Ram 1500 long travel race kit

ram1500ltracekit1.jpg