6" lift plan to run 37's what do I need to know.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bighorn1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
yeah i have seen a few who ran them with a 6 inch rough country and people put it at 2.1 and have no issues at all. i will probably set them at 2.1 and see how they settle and feel.

Hemi22xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my bilsteins set at 2.8 with 6" rcx with no problems. I had to trim the lower front valance on my sport bumper and it still rubs when I turn the wheel slightly in reverse. That's with a 20x10 -24 offset and a 37.05x14.13 tire. Now in my opinion you need to lift the truck how you plan with no rear spacer and then take your measurements and you will be surprised. I first installed a 1.75" rear spacer with my setup and it was way too much rake. Traded it for a 1" rear spacer and still have noticeable rake!

OP
OP
B

Bighorn1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hemi22xx i was just reading some of your posts. so you think i should just install the 6'' rcx 3'' pa body lift and then put the 5100's at 2.8 then drive and see where it settles and if its pretty close to level then just keep it, and if it has a nose high problem measure and order spacer for the rear?

Hemi22xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea you'd be surprised the front is going to settle quite a bit. I put on a zone 1.5" body lift yesterday and I think I'm happy with it now. I still have an inch rake and I have that 1" rear spacer so I'm thinking it should be perfectly level with the 6" RCX, maxed bilsteins up front no rear spacer.