6" Pro Comp Lift Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Dude that looks awesome. It makes me even more excited. I have my new 2011 sport in the shop now getting my 6" lift with 35" tires and flares installed. I went with a Zone lift it seemed to be thicker material but I was torn between the zone and Procomp. What brand is that light bar?

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Dan, on your truck I wouldn't go anything bigger than 38s. I don't know about the width though since you don't have flares. I would say a 13.5, but 14.5 may be the only option in a 38. Have you decided what tires you want to run?

Dude that looks awesome. It makes me even more excited. I have my new 2011 sport in the shop now getting my 6" lift with 35" tires and flares installed. I went with a Zone lift it seemed to be thicker material but I was torn between the zone and Procomp. What brand is that light bar?

Thanks and that's sweet your getting your lift on right now too! I don't know anything about zone but I know this Pro Comp lift is tough. I can't wait til I've had it longer and can put it through some more things to see what it can do.

The light bar is made by Westin.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Before I left for work this morning, I tuned my engine with the latest Trinity update, set the tire size, maxed the shift points, and disabled MDS. MPG was showing 13.4 when I got to work....not bad at all.

And it's still got plenty of power :D

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Kevin Thanks again it looks great man.

Scott I would look at Diablo I had it on my 2008 Ram and with the tuner air intake and exhaust I had 435 hp. I am thinking of it for my 2011 once they get the new update.

25.jpg

olgraygoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
hey adam do you know if they make any of those pit bulls for a 22?

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Scott it was the best that I had ever had. I would recommend it to anyone with a Hemi. I first set up my old truck for performance and I could smoke those Baja Claws. I ended up running it in the end for MPG because up in AK it was too much HP for the snow and ice.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have the Trinity and I absolutely love it. Best thing about it is they keep producing updates and it just keeps getting better. I've also heard rumors that Diablo is going to be putting out trans tunning soon in an update which is a big reason why some people like Superchips.

It does everything that I need it to do that's for sure.

I keep mine plugged in all the time.

91c083f0.jpg

d08c348e.jpg

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey Kevin do you have any issues with 3.92 gears and your new 35's? Just interested to know what I might be up against tomorrow when I pick up my truck.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
No issues other than a small loss in power. You'll adapt to it though. I still plan on 4.56s in the future but not necessarily because I have to.