6" Pro Comp Lift Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Cool Thanks. I am still getting use to the new truck it only has like 200 miles on it.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Man you guys were lucky being able to buy your trucks then lift them right off the bat. Mine was just about to roll 8k when I dropped it off last week.

There was supposed to be another tuner coming out sometime soon for our trucks. I can't remember the name of it but info was posted on here about it. It was similar to the Trinity, but it was Android OS and had a ton of more stuff you could do with it. I'm curious now if it was ever made or if it's still in testing. It looked really promising though.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
They only reason that I am lifting my truck now right after buying a 50k truck is because I won a fishing tournament and I am using half the winnings for my lift. I did not have the lift planned until the fall.

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man you guys were lucky being able to buy your trucks then lift them right off the bat. Mine was just about to roll 8k when I dropped it off last week.

There was supposed to be another tuner coming out sometime soon for our trucks. I can't remember the name of it but info was posted on here about it. It was similar to the Trinity, but it was Android OS and had a ton of more stuff you could do with it. I'm curious now if it was ever made or if it's still in testing. It looked really promising though.

superchips vivid

SURFFL2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
NICE RIDE BRO....IM PUTTING ON MY 6" ROUGH COUNTRY LIFT THIS COMING WEEKEND.JUST WAITING ON MY RIMS NOW, THEY ARE 20x10 CHROME MOTO METALS,AND I HAVE 35x12.50 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY MT/S OFF MY OLD TRUCK,.ILL TRY TO TAKE AS MANY PICS AS POSSIBLE ON THE PROCESS,I THINK IT WOULD HELP OUT ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTRESTED IN THIS LIFT,I KNOW I DIDNT FIND TOO MUCH ON IT THROUGH THE FORUMS, BUT I DONT THINK THAT IT GETS THE HEIGHT LIKE PRO COMP OR BDS DOES AND COULD BE WHY.,,, JUST HOPING THERE ISNT MUCH RAKE BUT WE'LL SEE ........GIVE ME A WEEK AND ILL HOPEFULLY HAVE SOME BADASS PICS UP

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Yeah take lots of pictures. There are a couple guys on another forum I'm on that have RCX 6" lifts and they seem to be pleased with them. RCX wasn't an option for me though because I had mine installed through the dealer and RCX was not one they were willing to get or install.

hemipwr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Musclemckeester,

Did the dealer have to modify your exhaust so the front drive shaft doesn't hit?

SURFFL2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got the front all done today!....easy installment so far except those d*** knuckles...what a pain! The bottom bolts didnt wanna sip on or off. Gonna finish tomarrow, will try to get some pics up..heres one for starters. I was cutting the old brake lines bracket to install the new ones, and quick question for all with strut spacers, my new bolts for the struts barely show through the top is it safe if the nut is flush,cause i know the stock ones had atleast half an inch showing past the nut. I know the controls arms,struts, and the wait of the truck will hold the 3 bolts up there,just wondering how safe this is on the road?

SURFFL2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
page-1

blackshirt402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what i want to know is if its a stage 2 kit or not? it dosent look like it.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Mine is stage 1. Only difference between stage 1 & stage 2 is the shocks. I looked into both before deciding it wasn't worth $1k more for shocks.

WK97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9 12 v.
That truck looks much better. You can't have a complete truck without a lift and a set of gigantic tires:shooter:

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
^He speaks the truth right there.

I wouldn't begin to call these gigantic tires...just slightly larger than normal. :)

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
40s...those I call gigantic. But I can only dream how 40s would look on my truck...

JP03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003/1964
Engine
Cummins 5.9
looks great

your truck looks much better haha WK97 I want to lift mine alot more now