6" suspension lift with 3" body...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone who has this combination let me know what size tires you are running, how long you have had the combo installed, and how many miles you have on it? I want to make sure before I go up more that there wont be too many issues with stock parts failing because of the strain of all the lift. Thanks in advance

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Running 35s, had it on for just over 300 miles. Drives just like it did with 6" kit which has been on for 20 k miles, thinking bout 37s or 38s but don't want to kill mpg. Txkid has had it on for awhile now.and fastnugly has like for a month I think maybe they will chime in

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, I already told mcompany to just do it already :drool:

OP
OP
mcompany

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That you have. I just dont want to get too big so the stock parts fail! My only worry. but hey you only live once. Im gonna throw it on before spring hopefully

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That you have. I just dont want to get too big so the stock parts fail! My only worry. but hey you only live once. Im gonna throw it on before spring hopefully

You got a 2500.
It won't fail :********: