6inch lift tire price help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lynchburg14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The wife has finally agreed that she wants to see the truck lifted more than just the leveling kit I put on when I first got it. So when it's time for new tires I will be looking for a 6" lift along with new tires and wheels! Was hoping yall could help me with price I should be looking at along with what it takes on top of the lift to make it look level, and any tire/wheel recommendations. I can tell you other than the beach I don't take the truck off road, it is my daily driver and the wife does not want to see a big gap between fender and tires

Thanks

Solid State

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd say your lookin at 4-5K. Depending on what you go with. And if you don't want much gap with the 6" you'll probably be wantin 37's...5K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
The wife has finally agreed that she wants to see the truck lifted more than just the leveling kit I put on when I first got it. So when it's time for new tires I will be looking for a 6" lift along with new tires and wheels! Was hoping yall could help me with price I should be looking at along with what it takes on top of the lift to make it look level, and any tire/wheel recommendations. I can tell you other than the beach I don't take the truck off road, it is my daily driver and the wife does not want to see a big gap between fender and tires

Thanks

Is this wife looking for a new husband anytime soon? Let me know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I did a zone 6" with 5" rear coils, bilstein struts, ballistic wheels, and 35x13.50r 20 Cooper STT Pros all installed for $4495