Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerigorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A year ago I installed some Bilsteins at 2.1. Rear is stick. 09 crew cab 5.7. Alignment complete. Ready for fun right? Well after about a month I noticed it was pulling me to the right very slightly. No big deal so I ignored it. Well it kept getting worse over the next few months so I took it to a different shop and got the alignment correctend again. It wasn't that much off this time. Same thing happened over the course of a few months. When this first started happening I noticed it was more on the highway then in the city. So I thought to myself maybe it's the crown of the road or wind. However when I am in the left lane the truck keeps straight, so the crown that is pushing me left is countering the pull to the right. This has been frustrating the hell out of me to the point of wanting to put everything back to stock. Any suggestions?

Rustycowl69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 3500
Engine
V10
have alignment rechecked, ask the techs to evaluate condition of suspension & steering components, and show you what they found. If everything is tight, maybe they can dial in more caster.

Stewi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Before anything else, check your tire pressure. Uneven pressure will cause a noticable pull.

ram_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
you can either try switching the two front tires to see if its wear in the tires causing a pull or put .5 more degrees caster on the right side than whats on the left side that corects for the crown in the road.

any way to post a pic of the alignment printouts?