Another UCA question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is probably a stupid question but I don't know much about suspension. I currently have the icon dynamic UCAs with spacers for my 2014 2wd Sport. If I remove the spacers will I have any issues since the UCAs are larger than the stock ones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Always get an alignment with any change in suspension components, so if you're gonna do a lot, wait til you get it all done so you only have to make one trip. But you shouldn't have issues with the UCA if you take the spacer out.

OP
OP
kris319

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Always get an alignment with any change in suspension components, so if you're gonna do a lot, wait til you get it all done so you only have to make one trip. But you shouldn't have issues with the UCA if you take the spacer out.

Awesome thanks. I'm removing the spacers because I'm adding a spindle lift and shocks, so I'm definitely doing an alignment afterwards.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk