Any recommendations on extended brake lines for 6" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I have a 2.5" spacer right now. Last time I off roaded the rear of my truck fully flexed and the brake lines were just about stretched all the way. I'm installing a 6" lift and the brake drop bracket thing doesn't look to promising if I flex my truck that much again with the bigger wheel gap. Any recommendations on what brand to buy for extended brake lines for a 6" lift?

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I've been running the KLM Performance lines for several years and you can order them for the required ride height. Plus, they offer an optional rear brake line kit that requires you to cut and flare the stock hard tube but it's the only braided rear kit I've ever seen. I had to make my own many years ago.

OP
OP

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I've been running the KLM Performance lines for several years and you can order them for the required ride height. Plus, they offer an optional rear brake line kit that requires you to cut and flare the stock hard tube but it's the only braided rear kit I've ever seen. I had to make my own many years ago.

Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye