Anyone install a rough country lift 4" or 6"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rammedout

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm about to purchase a rough country lift 4 or 6". The price is very reasonable and any reviews look great, but I'm looking for input from someone who has one and has put miles on their vehicle? Thanks for the help.

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In my personal opinion, Id wait and go with a bigger name company like fabtech, pro comp, BDS. I have put over 18k on my lift, towing, mudding, you name it with zero issues. Just my .02 man.

I had a buddy who installed a RC 6" kit on his ram and he scrapped it after 2000 miles for a fabtech. The ride quality was treacherous, steering sloppy, ruined a set of tie rods, you name it. This was only one example, and I know there are a ton of others that swear by them, but this made my decision easy personally. Just thoughts to consider

scmowry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have one on my 2012. I installed it with 6k miles and now has 15k. I love it! No issues at all and its a lifetime warranty.

whonz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 4.7
I am in the exact spot and it's hard to get if it is more for the bucks.
Both rcx and bds says on their site that their kit is not for AWD and not to use with TRX models.
For me in sweden the price difference is about 1000 bucks between the kits so it's getting a bit pricy. But at the same time i can't afford putting a ****** kit on the car either..