Bils @ 1.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Heme 5.7
Sorry guys I just can’t deal with all the pop up ads on this site. I get a few ads but this is to much. I’ll go searching for a new ram forum.

BRT-Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Install scheduled for Monday, will post results once complete. I decided to not level with 5100s for now and just install coils.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Tuftruck ttc1211 rear coils installed this morning. No difference in rear height 39" +- 1/4" before and after.
No noticeable ride difference with empty bed, will see how they perform once hook TT ( 800# tongue wt) and do a towing test.
Handling on way home -10 miles windy road - seemed crisper and less body roll.
Happy so far, had a shop do work - 1hr labor charge

BackCountryAK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab & 6.4' bed
Engine
Tuftruck ttc1211 rear coils installed this morning. No difference in rear height 39" +- 1/4" before and after.
No noticeable ride difference with empty bed, will see how they perform once hook TT ( 800# tongue wt) and do a towing test.
Handling on way home -10 miles windy road - seemed crisper and less body roll.
Happy so far, had a shop do work - 1hr labor charge

Glad to see no height difference and no change when driving empty. Tuftruck recommended these springs to me for the travel trailer. Thinking of going this route instead of bags.

thekevin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let us know if it makes a difference with the TT. I tow a 27ft TT with mine and wouldn't mind the rear being a little stiffer even with the WDH.

XqJT5xjewt24Oxb8EnZ-q8Q2SKpXcNLPPqvcP_HlV1Q%2CneQTyId6RHsziAS9OrfqWyGq3vWvesBp5b4UR-LAdsc

bBC61uxzOT01SLJZFUiRhV7S1UQos92Cd7teJqIY6PY