Bils or 2.5 spacer level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
never heard anything bad except from the troll...I'm guessing your fellow clowns.fuxked up the install which is easily to do

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a friend that has 5100's on his truck. Installed by 4wheelparts here in Southern California. He says the are OK. He won't tell you they are the best thing since sliced bread like you here on this forum. A lot of people swear by the bils. No prob. I have nothing bad to say about them because I am not running them.

I like the idea of the maxtrac 2.5. I looked into them long before reading your post. I second your opinion.

:) but they, whatever makes one happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree,it is a matter of choice & theres good & bad to both venues.I am a total straight shooter & follow no one & would totally praise them if they worked well for me or not say anything if i had no personal experience with them,but i have & my experience with bilstiens is far from positive.
I just like to let people know so they can be informed.I can only imagine some folks don't mind taking a great riding truck & making it ride like a straight axle race car & good for them,but me i'm not that way.I will say that the bills went on the rear before the fronts went on & it rode ok,but once those fronts compressed tge factory spring in order to lift the front it rode like pure crap.

Last edited:

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
***** don't ever modify your truck then...better yet buy a cadillac best ride ever until factory warranty goes out *****

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
If your referring to me kid you would be very wrong.I actually had the dealer install them as to not use it against me warranty wise & just like everyone else @ the time i went for them because of all the bilstien leg humpers said it rides like stock & bilstien hung the moon & stars so you can't go wrong,well BS they SUCK & you can just go ahead & keep nibbling their knob for all i care dude it's your $ & your truck.

You suck off maxtrac in every thread ********.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
never heard anything bad except from the troll...I'm guessing your fellow clowns.fuxked up the install which is easily to do

You can get off the troll crap dude,it's pretty obvious you have no mechanical engineering experience at all,as once you really stop & look @ it the physics of why it doesn't work are relatively clear.
Now look at the other similiar option which comes with its own tuned for this perticular application spring & is a simple bolt in that some choose due to not wanting to mess with a spring compressor & it most likely rides better because it's engineered as a pkg.Here lets make it real simple for you,take your spring compressor,compress your factory spring & drive on it,what do you think it'll rode like,right crap.BINGO

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
You suck off maxtrac in every thread ********.

You really hurt my feelings.That & coming from the most loved guy on here too.
You don't have maxtrac so you hate on them,have you ever had them,i bet not.
You have bills so therefore they're the best thing ever right,right.
Your just a blowhard who probably owes on his lousy bills & refuses to acknowledge the fact that he got hosed,good for you.I bet you got daddy issues & sleep with a rainbow blanket while your lights on too.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You really hurt my feelings.That & coming from the most loved guy on here too.
You don't have maxtrac so you hate on them,have you ever had them,i bet not.
You have bills so therefore they're the best thing ever right,right.
Your just a blowhard who probably owes on his lousy bills & refuses to acknowledge the fact that he got hosed,good for you.I bet you got daddy issues & sleep with a rainbow blanket while your lights on too.

Are you flirting with me?

chipmaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well one guy out of a hundred is right, we better all sell our Bils and get Max blah blah blah.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LOL ! I love this damned forum !

Oh and Bilsteins are great ...

Last edited:

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As stated previously, it is all personal preference. What one considers to be harsh is great for another, or in this case many. Either way, you can't force your opinions on a particular product and not expect others to express their feelings as well.
It may seem like folks are jumping on you but when your the only one with such emotion and anger in every post about Bils, what do you think is going to happen. Just saying...

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
As stated previously, it is all personal preference. What one considers to be harsh is great for another, or in this case many. Either way, you can't force your opinions on a particular product and not expect others to express their feelings as well.
It may seem like folks are jumping on you but when your the only one with such emotion and anger in every post about Bils, what do you think is going to happen. Just saying...

It's all good here,to each their own.I followed so many peoples suggestion to buy them in the past thinking,well they must be great,but that was wrong,but it is what it is & i think people need to @ least be aware of how they may not like a particular product & then they can @ least make an educated decision based on the many different variables.
I am not even the slightest bit phased by what anyone says,as i speak from real personal experience & i don't lie just to fit in with the crowd & look cool as i'm well past all that crap in my life.I assume there are people happy with them & thats fine,but there are much better options available now.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A buddy of mine just put spacers on his 2015 4x4 QC , I'll post up what he thinks about them good or bad .