Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
I did them myself and made sure they were on the right ring.. I don't understand it

Livewire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The bilsteins are awesome. I put the front on first thinking that if i just got rid of the rake id be happy, but as soon as i did and got back home i ordered the back. Compressing the front springs to acheive the lift makes it stiffer, but to me in a good way, being higher needs stiffer. The oem shocks are soft even with a load. I had to have the rear to match. With all four you will have the same handling in all four corners, I also added a top gunz customs one inch block per say to the back, to raise the back end. I sit now about 3/4 inch higher in the rear, I want that look and for loads. I installed mine at 2.8 because thats where dodge puts theres at. And the bilsteins are part of a mopar lift, besides having the mopar sticker its the same. AND about warranty how can they tell if its the same parts plus look on ebay a dodge dealer sells them and from the picture they do not have the sticker. If you look on mopar they offer a 2 inch lift without the front axledrop bracket. I think i covered it all.

scottyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i wonder if this will void any warrenty....i'd probably have to contact.

Not sure where you are located, but I recently spoke with one of the service advisers when I was getting my oil changed and told him my plans and wanted to know for sure about voiding any of my warranty. He went and spoke with his superiors, and came back and said that it was totally fine. I'm doing the 5100s and Zone UCAs.

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
Do the zone upper arms add any lift to it or just make it so that the front end can handle the increased angle?

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No lift. Add strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
I really want another inch or so on my front end.. I have my bilsteins at 2.8 and there is still rake