Bilstein help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckberry13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Want to eventually install a 4" lift, however with the truck being new, no need to replace tires right now and cost for the lift, I was thinking of having Bilstiens installed on the front, 1-1.5" spacer on the rear. Question is if I do so will I need to replace the rear shocks when installing the rear spacer? second question, if later I add a 4" lift will i be able to keep the Bilsteins on the front? Third anyone have any clue what i should be looking at for an install price or install time??

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am running a 1.75" rear spacer and still have the stock shocks. I don't feel a difference. you can keep the bilsteins up front after you lifts, but you'd need to readjust them to .7 with the 4" kit to sit level,well pretty damn close. usually labor is about 1hr per side, don't forgot to add in the cost of an alignment, so depending on shop labor and alignment cost, here it'd be prolly 250 to 300 out the door.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its not a difficult thing to put on if you wanna take a few hours, its just a few bolts and a bit of crowbar work sliding em back in haha. i was quoted 500 to put em in so there was no way i was going to pay that lol

Edit: i forgot you have to take the shocks out haha woops, i was thinking of just a levelling kit :p

krazy.trian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS WT
I can't seem to find a place to buy the Bilstein 5100 Ride Height Adjustable shocks for a 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab.

Can anyone recommend where I can buy these?