Bilstein issue :Stupid Me:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The issue is I cant find any!!

I have been scouring the local shops and online, and cant find a set of the adjustable 5100 series. AutoZ wont have them in stock until April, and since I am up in Alaska its nearly impossible to get anything shipped up here. :****sweak:

Was wondering if any vendors or members on here had an idea of where to shop around or was able to ship up to 99709 zip code

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I mean anybody could ship you some but it'll be expensive. I can probably send you a pair

OP
OP
D

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I mean anybody could ship you some but it'll be expensive. I can probably send you a pair

Yea thats very true, one site i did see i could order some but they were about $140 each plus $70 shipping. And of course Amazon Prime says it's a no go.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shipping from South Carolina is ~$90 from ups

If I could somehow fit them in a flat rate box I could get them to you for like $14 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shipping from South Carolina is ~$90 from ups

If I could somehow fit them in a flat rate box I could get them to you for like $14 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man that would be sweet!
SO im not sure how but all of a sudden 4wheelpts is allowing me to ship up here, total cost is showing ~$190 with the $10 shipping up here. Does this sound legitimate? I have never ordered off that site so I am hesitant but it seems like the best deal I am going to get

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You'll want to call them and check. They like to list them on the website but forget to mention it'll take 3 months since they're on backorder. 4 Wheel Parts is a reputable place but I've heard some bad about the website

OP
OP
D

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well autozone somehow found some in stock, game me 20% and did a ship to home for free to Alaska. Not sure what changed but order was placed and it's in transit to arrive next Tuesday! Thanks for your help Dan, much appreciated.

Sent via telepathy