Body lift help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpoole12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright guys so my truck is in the shop getting a 3" body lift installed, everything went good but when my mechanic got to installing the steering shaft extension he realized that it didn't fit. One end was way too loose but the other end was too small. He called performance accessories they shipped a new one out but it's the same exact part. Any ideas on what could be going on or could it be dumb luck they shipped same wrong part again? He called PA back they are apparently talking to the guys who machine the parts. Any help is appreciated!

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
don't do body lifts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
I am sure Performance will get you hooked up ?

If not a small CAD outfit could design and have it made for you

Please keep us posted to how this goes for you , I am looking at that same lift

How hefty are the bumper adapters ? that is the only part that scares me on this kit ?

OP
OP
J

jdpoole12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I'm sure hoping they help us! We called yesterday they told us they would call back still waiting to hear from them. I'll let you know about the bumper brackets the truck is at the shop so I haven't got to check it out yet in person.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
good luck man :happy107:

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks that was definitely what I was asking....so glad the point of this post was to get the worlds opinion on body lifts....
I'm not the world brother, and it was a question to bring attention to your post to get you some help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk