Body Lift and suspension lift install cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bellypuncher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Members,

For those of you who had a shop install your body lift, can you give me an idea of what it cost you? Im thinking about a 3" body lift but after looking at an instillation guide I am sure that I would much rather farm this job out than do it myself. I am all for DIY projects but with a newborn in the house I'm lucky to get an hour of free time these days.

Im also looking to find out what the install for a 4" suspension lift would cost at a shop. If any of you have had one or the other done I would really appreciate some some feedback.

Thanks guys,

Belly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
around 600 is what I have heard for the body lift. MAKE SURE THEY SECURE YOUR STEERING WHEEL before they undo your steering stem and when I was looking into have my 6" installed most places quoted 800-1000

Your location will have a big effect on that as well though.

that white kid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
the body lift isnt hard to install just time consuming

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
Paid $300 for my body lift and Bilstein install.

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Paid $300 for my body lift and Bilstein install.

That's absurdly cheap! I'd pay that in a heartbeat. Most shops around me said they wouldn't even do it. The two quotes I received were $800+. Coming from someone that did it, if you don't have free time don't even try it lol. I've done tons of mods on cars and the body lift took a long time to install. I have no free time lately, I still need to adjust my front bumper and order gap guards to complete it. Been driving around like that for months lol.

sent via tapatalk

raptor1797

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did mine on a Saturday with my son helping me. Not a bad job on a newer truck. You run into bolt issues on a older truck with the rust factor in my neck of the woods.

JoshikusIII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang. I am considering this as well I didn't think it would be that much just to install a body lift. Might be cheaper to drive down to my buddy's shop in Vegas.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Elroy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My local shop wanted 800 for a bl install an a suspension lift install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ultra and I did ours at the same time like he said it is time consuming. I just couldn't stomach $800+ for something to do myself now $300 I would do.