Complete body lift suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking at the best complete everything included body lift for my 2013 1500 quad cab. Looking for 1.25 up to 1.5inch body lift. Hoping complete kit come with brackets to keep bumper with frame don't like the gap look. Also do I need gap guards? Please help looking to purchase soon and want to know everything I need to order. Thanks

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Zone for a 1.5" bl or RCX for the 1.25" Bl

Edit: didn't realize you had a 2013 so you might want to call and ask if they'll fit if you order from them

OP
OP
F

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It says it will fit my truck I noticed when people do the 3 inch body lift there are gap guards you can get. I was wondering for this 1.5 inch zone body lift if I need or can get gap guards or whatever it is?

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Performance Accessories makes the most complete body lift kits. I've lifted three trucks with their kits.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Performance Accessories makes the most complete body lift kits. I've lifted three trucks with their kits.

Performance Accessories only offers 3" body lift for 1500s.

I know the RCX 1.25" body lift has the bumper brackets included to move the bumpers up. I'm sure the Zone does too, but I cannot speak on that as I have no experience with that kit.

As far as the gap guards, they are only for the fronts. With the 1.25" nobody will notice except for you. They do not make gap guards specific for the 1.25" or 1.5" body, but you can cut down the gap guards for the 3" body lift to fit for the smaller body lift.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Performance Accessories only offers 3" body lift for 1500s.

I know the RCX 1.25" body lift has the bumper brackets included to move the bumpers up. I'm sure the Zone does too, but I cannot speak on that as I have no experience with that kit.

As far as the gap guards, they are only for the fronts. With the 1.25" nobody will notice except for you. They do not make gap guards specific for the 1.25" or 1.5" body, but you can cut down the gap guards for the 3" body lift to fit for the smaller body lift.

What Kevin ^^^ said