Do you enjoy your lift or leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disfin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Buy a second car for sure. Otherwise you will trade the truck for a car and then miss the truck. I have a 911 second car and since buying my ram the porsche just sits in the garage. These trucks are special, you'll miss it if you sell.

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
More people will notice a lifted truck before they notice a mustang, and you can't beat the feeling of driving by and looking down on other vehicles. That's just my opinion though.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
More people will notice a lifted truck before they notice a mustang, and you can't beat the feeling of driving by and looking down on other vehicles. That's just my opinion though.

Amen man. I love that feeling of looking around and being able to see everything and being higher than anyone else.

I just had the Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit installed and I love it. It makes me feel like a badass when I'm driving the Hemi around town. There's just something about a leveled/lifted truck that makes you feel like you're better than everyone else lol

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
In all honesty I do miss the stock version of my truck..better mpgs, kids getting in and out easier and being able to park in parking decks! Don't get me wrong I love it now..but every once in a while I miss a more economial truck that doesn't take as much $ out of my wallet!

jbmb06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have owned my ram for almost 4 yrs now, and I hated it (only because I wanted a sport and we found a slt for a pretty good price and the wife talked me into buying it) I probably only washed it twice a yr, so back in February I decided I have to do something, either buy a new truck or start making this one look good, so I put a 2.5" level, new wheels and 33x12.50's, exhaust, hid's and just order some new head and tail lights from JJ and I absolutely love my truck now, I'm freaking out if it's dirty for longer than a day or 2.. I've never really been into muscle cars but I'd say start moddin your truck a little and see if that helps and if it doesn't, go get ya that 5.0!

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Loved the 1.5" on my 09 Big Horn CC 2wd. So when I sold my 09 Cobast SS Turbo in Jan I took the extra cash with my 09 Ram and picked up my 2013 Lone Star CC 4x4. !st thing was a 2" level and swapped the wheels and tires from my trade. Kept my 98 Trans Am with the cam, stall and the go fast goodies so I wouldn't get sick of only having my new Ram cause it is fun but kinda slow even with the hemi.
IMO the Level is the best bang for the money to change the way your truck looks.