factory alignment specs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk11crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
can anyone tell me what the factory alignment specs are for a 2011 1500 4x4? Need to get my alignment done after my level, and don't have the specs to give to the alignment shop here in Germany. Any body know? Thanks.

OP
OP
B

blk11crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
nobody knows the factory specs? i took my truck to the local dodge dealer here in Germany, and they told me they could not do the alignment since my truck was "too big". I found a local shop that could do it, but i don't have the factory specs. i did a search on the site, and couldn't find anything. any help is greatly appreciated, I need this so I can get my truck aligned Monday morning.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i have never needed to know the specs for getting any vehicle aligned. Wouldn't your local dodge dealer know the specs or have access to them?

OP
OP
B

blk11crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Unfortunately the dodge dealer here in Germany is no help. I was hoping someone on here might know what the factory specs were. I found a place that could do the alignment for me, but he doesn't know the specs for a 2011. I imagine they are the same from 09 and up. Just want to make sure I get the alignment right so I don't tear up my new tires that I just got. Thanks.