Finally got my lift in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have mixed feeling about this picture, the truck look great, but that gas price pissed me off!!! lol that's half what we pay up here...
Lol I'm assuming you live in Canada? I dunno how anybody lives there it's way too cold an too expensive but it is a beautiful place and at least yal don't have to deal with Obama. On second thought do you know any houses for sale lol???
Looks awesome man !
Congrats !!
How does it ride and drive now compared to stock ?
Thanks I haven't completely decided if it's better than stock yet. This truck was super smooth from the get go and it's only got 2000 miles and I spent time in 3 different big horns and a challenger during those miles but I will say it's night an day from the big horns.
What a difference! good taste!
Thanks buddy I was worried bout how the 35 would look cuz everybody was screaming for me to do 37 and do a different brand tire but I think I made the right choice so Gasser can suck it lol

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not the only one who said 37s, and I still believe they look 100x better than 35s.
Haha I'm just screwing with you cuz you always give everybody a hard time. I do think 37s look better but I just wasn't gonna chance them with my 3.21 gears, if I would have had 3.92 I would have definitely got 37 though.

TheFactor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha I'm just screwing with you cuz you always give everybody a hard time. I do think 37s look better but I just wasn't gonna chance them with my 3.21 gears, if I would have had 3.92 I would have definitely got 37 though.

I think you made a wise choice and it still looks good
37's might of looked better but not worth the negatives imo for your particular application

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think you made a wise choice and it still looks good
37's might of looked better but not worth the negatives imo for your particular application
Exactly! I'm trying to make it look as good as possible without sacrificing reliability.

TheFactor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank y'all now I just need to decide what to do next!

I've got a suggestion
Not to be a bad influence but you did ask lol . If you haven't yet I recommend a muffler to give it a more aggressive sound and not break the bank plus it'll match that nice aggressive lift you have . Check YouTube out as a guideline to pick one that sounds best to you but keep in mind YouTube sound clips doesn't do some of them justice but it'll give you an idea . I just had a magnaflow muffler installed and absolutely love it! I went with a 24" Maggie and it's perfect with no drone at freeway speeds, nice deep mellow sound at idle but has a nice growl and rip when you get on it . When your off the throttle and just cruising it's only a little louder then stock . It's like have a volume control on your exhaust note you turn up and down with your foot on the throttle lol .
But again it all depends on your personal taste and what your looking for .

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got a suggestion
Not to be a bad influence but you did ask lol . If you haven't yet I recommend a muffler to give it a more aggressive sound and not break the bank plus it'll match that nice aggressive lift you have . Check YouTube out as a guideline to pick one that sounds best to you but keep in mind YouTube sound clips doesn't do some of them justice but it'll give you an idea . I just had a magnaflow muffler installed and absolutely love it! I went with a 24" Maggie and it's perfect with no drone at freeway speeds, nice deep mellow sound at idle but has a nice growl and rip when you get on it . When your off the throttle and just cruising it's only a little louder then stock . It's like have a volume control on your exhaust note you turn up and down with your foot on the throttle lol .
But again it all depends on your personal taste and what your looking for .
I'll probably end up with borla again I had it on my 08 ram an now on my 15 challenger an I love it. It's the xr-1 sportsman muffler an I just cut the stock muffler out an install the new one. It's super quiet at idle an sounds awesome when it's opened up!

TheFactor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll probably end up with borla again I had it on my 08 ram an now on my 15 challenger an I love it. It's the xr-1 sportsman muffler an I just cut the stock muffler out an install the new one. It's super quiet at idle an sounds awesome when it's opened up!

I use to run Borla on my Supercharged Mustang Cobra and it was wicked but loud . But I was running it straight threw with no cats and a xpipe for track duties .

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I use to run Borla on my Supercharged Mustang Cobra and it was wicked but loud . But I was running it straight threw with no cats and a xpipe for track duties .
That's what I need on the challenger!

TheFactor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I need on the challenger!

For sure ! Borla was the best and favorite on all the exhaust I ran on my cobra . It sounded like a NASCAR

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You got that right all I need are some long tube headers an some borla mufflers an ill be set.

TheFactor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You got that right all I need are some long tube headers an some borla mufflers an ill be set.

Yeah buddy you'll be getting annonimus notes on your front door of your house like I use to lol .
I even had a neighbor write a poem for me and highlighted every time they wrote Cobra in bright yellow to match my car . It started out like Once apon a time we had a neighbor he was really nice but ......
And it when on from there it was a beautiful poem lol .

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice! I agree. I have the 3.92's with 37's and it's good, I would never run 37's with 3.21's...wise choice. Enjoy ridin' high! ;)

OP
OP
GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very nice! I agree. I have the 3.92's with 37's and it's good, I would never run 37's with 3.21's...wise choice. Enjoy ridin' high! ;)
Thank you I appreciate it I think I decided I'm getting a bull bar next