Fox 2.0 installed. pics inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mainah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the same kit on my truck except in the rear I also put the carli multi rate springs, the ride is so much better! The truck stays straighter on the rougher dirt roads, with the stock suspension it used to want to kick the back end sideways in the rougher sections of road. Everyone that rides in my truck comments on how well it rides, I don't tell them it has $1500 worth of suspension upgrades.

I have had a problem though, last snowmobiling trip up north I blew both rear shocks.....not sure how but I drove up on a Thursday night and when I got up Friday morning there were red spot under both shocks where they leaked out oil and the drivers side one blew the bottom right out of the body. I have to send them in for warranty evaluation, in the meantime I bought a set of factory 2.0 reservoir shocks to try, can't be without my truck. Hopefully they warranty the shocks they had less than 3,000 miles!

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
novelmike

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So this fox set up come with a coil and shock together for $400/piece for the fronts? Also can these be used in conjunction with a 6" lift?

Yes, they come complete. Just remove your stock shocks, or Bilstein shocks, and replace with the Fox.
I am not sure about using them in part of a 6" lift. I'm guessing it depends on what type of lift it is.