Fox Shock Upgrades Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
We now offer our 02-08 & 09-17 Ram 1500 2wd kits with Fox shock upgrades for both front and rear. Here is a pic of our 09+ Ram 1500 2wd kit with front & rear Fox's. All of this should be updated on our website soon as it is being completely revamped. For now you can contact any Maxtrac retailer for pricing on our products including the Fox shocks. Thanks to everyone in the Ram community who has supported us we truly appreciate it!

K882471F_zpspmbhxbe4.jpg

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What kind of upgrade are the fox shocks over the previous bilstein option?

RFMRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I want to know the same thing! I have the bilstein rear shocks and they ride rough. Will the fox shocks ride softer?

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to know the same thing! I have the bilstein rear shocks and they ride rough. Will the fox shocks ride softer?

From what I have gathered the fox 2.0s are maybe just marginally better than the 5100s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Maxtrac Suspension

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

To be completely honest we do not have any issue with Bilstein at all the reason we switched to Fox was because the Bilstein part numbers that we needed were constantly on backorder for months at a time. We needed something that was a well known brand that built quality shocks and had them available for the applications we needed. That's the only reason for the switch

Jayc057

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To be completely honest we do not have any issue with Bilstein at all the reason we switched to Fox was because the Bilstein part numbers that we needed were constantly on backorder for months at a time. We needed something that was a well known brand that built quality shocks and had them available for the applications we needed. That's the only reason for the switch

Both make great products but in the end you need to be able to have stock to keep your customers. This came at the perfect time for me been waiting for the blistien package to be in Stock but I'd gladly take fox. Thanks for supporting the 2wd platform as well!!!!!!!