Front lift/leveling 2014 RWD 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

compens8nAsian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi All,

This has got to be the most frustrating search ever. I am looking for a lift/levling kit for the front (which i measured has about a 4.5" gap between tire and fender, rear is about 8" gap), but I cannot find much sufficient info for one pertaining to a 2014 RWD 1500. I found tons of kits but their product info looks like it only fits on earlier models or its only for the 4WD model.

Has anyone found a decent kit/set up for the 2014 RWD models? I wouldn't mind spending a little extra for a decent set up done right as opposed to getting a generic lift from Pep Boys. Anyone that's already done this to their truck pics and additional tips would be greatly appreciated.

edit: After reading a couple of threads, I found Maxtrac which seems to be quite the ideal company but I'm a bit skeptical of their products since they seem to work for a wide model year range and for different brands too. Any input?

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Maxtrac appears to be a great company. They also have a representative that post here. I don't think you could go wrong with their lift.

Pistol85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6 Pentastar
Hi All,

This has got to be the most frustrating search ever. I am looking for a lift/levling kit for the front (which i measured has about a 4.5" gap between tire and fender, rear is about 8" gap), but I cannot find much sufficient info for one pertaining to a 2014 RWD 1500. I found tons of kits but their product info looks like it only fits on earlier models or its only for the 4WD model.

Has anyone found a decent kit/set up for the 2014 RWD models? I wouldn't mind spending a little extra for a decent set up done right as opposed to getting a generic lift from Pep Boys. Anyone that's already done this to their truck pics and additional tips would be greatly appreciated.

edit: After reading a couple of threads, I found Maxtrac which seems to be quite the ideal company but I'm a bit skeptical of their products since they seem to work for a wide model year range and for different brands too. Any input?

Im right there with you. Hair pullin experience...

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On 2wd ram's the front lift is the same from 02-current. I'm currently running 3" spindles that were only listed for 02-08 with no issues. Maxtrac makes great products and is located in Cali so all support on manufacturing is in the states.

OP
OP
C

compens8nAsian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds good, it works out because there is a store close to me in Thousand Oaks that carries Maxtrac. Is there anything else I should be wary of when lifting the front end (such as steering, shocks, control arms, etc)? I know almost nothing about suspension.

Also, is there other companies that are good besides Maxtrac? Just to compare.

Thanks in advance,

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
CST also makes lift spindles for your truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye