Got the Rough Country 6'' with 37 trail grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
such a tease

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome, but you suck for not having pics to post....lol

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
the price for the bumpers were not that bad i got the front and back for $2800

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
for those of you with a 6'' lift and bilstien 5100 can you tell a difference in height after adding the bilstiens, is it worth it and what you think it might run to have them baught and installed

Last edited:

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
the price for the bumpers were not that bad i got the front and back for $2800

*cough cough* $2800 for bumpers. I'd love them but I don't think that bad. That may change after I see pictures of yours though. What I really want to do is be able to mount a winch to the front and that bumper would be perfect for that...but if you have the front you of course have to have the back as well.

for those of you with a 6'' lift and bilstien 5100 can you tell a difference in height after adding the bilstiens, is it worth it and what you think it might run to have them baught and installed

Yes, most certainly. You will gain almost 2" in the front so that will put you right around 8" front lift and 6" rear which should make you sit pretty close to level.

Wayne084

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yah what kevin said. IMO, the best part of the bilsteins isn't really that you're 2" higher... it's that your truck can be levelled, which looks 100% better.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I definitely noticed a difference. I'll find some pics if you want and I only set them at 2.1". My front went from 43" to a hair over 45" high (on 35s)

Since my truck had a 3" rake, I have 5 in the rear and 8 in the front now and pretty level.

I want to see some pictures of your truck!