Heavy duty lower control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mviohl311

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone out there make heavy duty lower control arms, doing a prerunner build and wanted a boxed LCA but the only ones I can find extend your wheel base by 3" each side and would require fiberglass fenders... while I'm not against fiberglass fenders and wider stance I'm trying save some cash and stick close to the factory stance. LCA's I'm looking for would resemble factory dimensions and not push the wheel out 3" but are well constructed and can take some abuse like prerunner kits.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not that I know of for factory specs. The factory ones seem pretty tough. You may be able to have someone fab you up some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Mviohl311

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not that I know of for factory specs. The factory ones seem pretty tough. You may be able to have someone fab you up some?

Any suggestions on a shop that does that?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not personally. I would imagine that any parts fabrication shop could do it though.

RVA Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dirt King Fabrication makes a prerunner suspension setup for RAM's. Maybe they would be willing to work with you on something custom?

Ram 1500 Long Travel Kit

They made the TRX concept suspension.

OP
OP
M

Mviohl311

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dirt King Fabrication makes a prerunner suspension setup for RAM's. Maybe they would be willing to work with you on something custom?

Ram 1500 Long Travel Kit

They made the TRX concept suspension.

Thanks yeah I'll have to contact them I saw their prerunner suspension but it puts the wheels out 3" from the wells... hopefully they can fab something