Height Measurements with lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Does anyone have height measurements from ground to roof of their truck after lifting? I want to see how high I can go (some day) and still fit in my garage. Id really appreciate it guys! Let me know what lift and tires you are running if its not in your sig...
Thanks!

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
3rd or 4th gen?

if 3rd im 7ft on 6'' lift and 37's.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4th gen
6" lift
Bilsteins
3" body lift
37" tires

Ground to roof = 85.5" - 86"

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4th gen
6" lift
Bilsteins
3" body lift
37" tires

Ground to roof = 85.5" - 86"

Funny you posted that, I was pulling up to my garage the other day and I swear I can still get in there. 84 is 7'

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Funny you posted that, I was pulling up to my garage the other day and I swear I can still get in there. 84 is 7'

Than maybe my measurement is wrong, cause my roof is clearly over my garage....lol

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Mine is about 79"-80" and thats with a 2.5" level, 3" body lift and 35's..I still fit in a standard garage.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine is about 79"-80" and thats with a 2.5" level, 3" body lift and 35's..I still fit in a standard garage.

So then my measurements seem right then but there is no way I can get into my garage :roflsquared:

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
So then my measurements seem right then but there is no way I can get into my garage :roflsquared:

Your measurements seem right because you'd have about 5 to 6" on me! But not fitting means your bigggg:********:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your measurements seem right because you'd have about 5 to 6" on me! But not fitting means your bigggg:********:

Hey now! I don't like these comments coming from another male....lol :shooter:

:Wedgie:

On topic, yea.....I can't even install these headlights and fogs cause this weather is bad! If it ain't raining, it's cold. If only I could get the nose of my truck in...
I may have to grab 2 foot rope and tie it so my Hood doesn't hit the top of my garage when I open it

Last edited:

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Its a joke lol..I take it back. But yeah I know what you mean about the weather stoping ya

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its a joke lol..I take it back. But yeah I know what you mean about the weather stoping ya

I know it was a joke brotha!!!

But yea, effin weather. Pouring cats and dogs again today
But I'm holding a local meet here next weekend and these headlights and fogs need to make its way on

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
I know it was a joke brotha!!!

But yea, effin weather. Pouring cats and dogs again today
But I'm holding a local meet here next weekend and these headlights and fogs need to make its way on

Haha ok just checking :)...I just washed my truck yesterday and now all of sudden we get a little rain shower today..greatttt

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha ok just checking :)...I just washed my truck yesterday and now all of sudden we get a little rain shower today..greatttt

It was just hilarious man! If no one new what we were talking about, they'd say, who the heck is this GIocKnRaM dude? Hahah

Faak! I hate that! Washing the truck then having it rain. Not cool
It's been raining here 4-5 days a week

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried to today, im exactly at 84" so you should be a little higher (86 would make sense) pull the nose in the garage and open the hood throw a towel between the hood and garage door so it doesn't scratch, like thick ways

Last edited:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried to today, im exactly at 84" so you should be a little higher (86 would make sense) pull the nose in the garage and open the hood throw a towel between the hood and garage door so it doesn't scratch, like thick ways

D33k, great idea. I shall do that.
Still not sure my truck will fit width wise in the garage, but I'm sure it will.

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
D33k, great idea. I shall do that.
Still not sure my truck will fit width wise in the garage, but I'm sure it will.

Oh don't know bout width wise, we have a two car garage so its not an issue. Now that you have an extra bedroom down there it may may it hard.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh don't know bout width wise, we have a two car garage so its not an issue. Now that you have an extra bedroom down there it may may it hard.

Got a 2 car garage as well :005:
Should be doable

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a 2 car garage as well :005:
Should be doable

Shouldn't be a problem, I do think its funny that the people who got a 4" lift to fit in the garage when you can almost fit in with a 9" lift on 35s lol

to answer op my lift is in sig, and I'm exactly at limit for a 7' garage. Which means I don't fit. But anything under and you will. (Tires are 34.6)

Last edited:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shouldn't be a problem, I do think its funny that the people who got a 4" lift to fit in the garage when you can almost fit in with a 9" lift on 35s lol

to answer op my lift is in sig, and I'm exactly at limit for a 7' garage. Which means I don't fit. But anything under and you will. (Tires are 34.6)

Im sure if you deflate your tires a bit it will scrape in there.... :killer: