Help for lifting and starting a new build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky2010hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
4 " lift, 20" fuel wheels, 1.75" wheel spacers, 35" toyo tires, flares painted to match.. Sounds familiar :hmm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
PDXRam

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
4 " lift, 20" fuel wheels, 1.75" wheel spacers, 35" toyo tires, flares painted to match.. Sounds familiar :hmm:

Haha dope man! Bolt on fender flares for me though and more wheel spacing! What kind of lift? Good looking truck. Like the LED bar in the bumper.

ricky2010hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Ya I regretted not getting the pocket style but once I lifted it I like the over all look a lot better, but it's a Superlift I've also go 1.25"body lift, also kind of wish I went with 20x12's but I still like these very much I like the deep dish look

OP
OP
PDXRam

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ya I regretted not getting the pocket style but once I lifted it I like the over all look a lot better, but it's a Superlift I've also go 1.25"body lift, also kind of wish I went with 20x12's but I still like these very much I like the deep dish look

So what does a Superlift plus a body lift mean?? Yeah man it's looking good. And how was the process of getting the LED bar in the bumper installed?

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Honestly after looking into them it's not my style at all. I prefer Fuel wheels. Any suggestions?

I'd say Renegade, Maverick, or the Coupler is pretty cool too. I haven't seen the Coupler in person though.

My friends dad has Beasts on his super duty. They look really cool in person and the color might look pretty cool on your truck