Help A newb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,

I just bought a new to me Ram 1500 Express quad cab. It has 305-70/18's which are close to a 35. I was told it had a 4 inch zone suspension lift on it. This is my 1st non regular truck. I don't know much. A buddy of mine told me there was no way it was lifted. he has a Raptor, but I don't think he knows much either. What do you all think? I'll post a picture.

Thank you.

RAM.jpg

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,

I just bought a new to me Ram 1500 Express quad cab. It has 305-70/18's which are close to a 35. I was told it had a 4 inch zone suspension lift on it. This is my 1st non regular truck. I don't know much. A buddy of mine told me there was no way it was lifted. he has a Raptor, but I don't think he knows much either. What do you all think? I'll post a picture.

Thank you.

RAM.jpg

Definitely has a 4 inch lift. If you had 35s w/o a lift you would have such a small gap and rub as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup! Looks lifted to me. appears to be a 4", but Its hard to accurately judge that. Someone here with 35's and a 4" lift could compare...

Do a quick google images search of a 4th gen ram with a 4" lift and 35's, you should find that they look just like your truck.

Good buy on your truck, looks sharp!

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would say yes on the 4" lift, but it does not look leveled. Still looks to have a bit of rake. I bet if it was leveled, the lift would look more profound.

I'll have pics of a 4" lift with level and 35"s tomorrow. Its getting installed at the shop as we speak.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your friend is wrong. Its definitely lifted.
I say lower the back a little, to make it more level.