Here she is all lifted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Man, thing looks good but am I the only person that doesnt think these look as tall anymore when lifted? a 6" lift on the older rams would look way higher, must be the huge wheel wells. I have a 2012 Ive been wanting to lift forever but I almost feel like it needs to be a 10" lift!

A lot of it has to do with rim choice. If you go with 17s or 18s your tires will look beefier and it makes the truck look bigger. If you go with 20s+ you need at least a 37" tire or everything just looks small. I honestly look at mine at times and think how small the tires look.

There was an 09 TRX4 in my area for a while and his truck looked like a monster compared to mine. I always saw him in passing so I never got a chance to ask him his setup. A few weeks ago I saw his truck listed for sale and it said 6" lift and 37s but he had 17s. They still looked good but his truck really appeared bigger than mine...and the only thing I could see different about our setups was his wheel choices. I'd really consider 18s if I was buying now, but looks wise 20s win on a lifted truck.

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^Yeah I'm totally with you...People are always like...Wow those are 37's? They look like they fit your truck for sure, but they really don't seem humungous...I thought they'd seem a lot bigger than they do - Probably the 20's

MackTruck49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just need to see a pic with someone next to it, or atleast a truck in person with a 6" lift on it, but noone around here has the new rams lifted 6" yet. Just seems to me that my old 2nd gen ram lifted 6" looks alot bigger than 4th gen lifted 6"...i really want to lift mine but im nervous! haha cant put that $$ into it and not have it look how i want

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I get SOOO many compliments on how nice my truck is with the 6" lift- it really does look huge- ill try to get a pic of me standing by it

MackTruck49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yea please do man, I mean ofcourse these trucks look fantastic lifted...the styling is great just seems like in pics they never look tall enough..

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's more than 8" - I think it's like 10" total plus he's running 40s.

Hah, yeah I didn't do the math but I could tell - cause 4 inches more than nine would be 10" that's def not 8 inches of lift-

MackTruck49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well i may be lifting this thing shortly, so we shall see. ill start a thread with pics of only lifted ones so i can see next to people, or maybe next to unlifted trucks. haha

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
to the op...any updates on how your liking the lift and wheel/tires? Did you do the 3" or 5" rear blocks? I just keep going back to your truck for inspriration, for when I plan my lift and tires/wheels. Did you re-gear and if not, how is the power? Thanks!

marchesani82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.9
whats the offset on those rims?

whats the offset on the rims on the white dodge with the fuel offroad rims?

Last edited by a moderator: