How is your Zone 6in lift holding up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes indeed they do!

And my intention is not to be inflammatory to anyone. Just educate yourselves and make an informed decision without relying purely on advertisements and flashy statements that are "attention grabbers".

There are options out there for competitive prices :favorites13:

Last edited:

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I installed my Zone 6" lift this spring and it is doing well. I have towed my camper about 8 times since and have no issues. Last month I hauled about 1200# of cast iron radiators in the bed, squatted a bit until I aired up my air bags but no issues.

I have the 5 inch coils in the rear and Rancho Quick Levels in the front. Gave me about 5 1/4 inches in the front.

Question on your lift.... did you coat any of the parts wit ha clear coat or paint some extra black on them before installing?? I know some people complained of RCX's having the "rust" on them after a little while of the kit being on. Just wanted to know so I can start painting now if needed.

Adam

OP
OP
Beauregard7765
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes indeed they do!

And my intention is not to be inflammatory to anyone. Just educate yourselves and make an informed decision without relying purely on advertisements and flashy statements that are "attention grabbers".

There are options out there for competitive prices :favorites13:

Very true. Most of the big name brands you're paying for the name. I was thinking BDS because of the warranty but might just end up going with zone

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

robbob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question on your lift.... did you coat any of the parts wit ha clear coat or paint some extra black on them before installing?? I know some people complained of RCX's having the "rust" on them after a little while of the kit being on. Just wanted to know so I can start painting now if needed.

Adam

I did not coat anything at install, however this summer I climbed under the truck with a scotch bright pad and scuffed the frame, rears and suspension and sprayed it down with cans of bed liner. there was no rust on the zone parts before I did that, it was about 2 months after the install. My rear was rusty as well as some spots on the frame.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I did not coat anything at install, however this summer I climbed under the truck with a scotch bright pad and scuffed the frame, rears and suspension and sprayed it down with cans of bed liner. there was no rust on the zone parts before I did that, it was about 2 months after the install. My rear was rusty as well as some spots on the frame.

Ok, awesome. Thank you!

Adam