I want to level my 2014! Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheReezen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I've decided that I want to level my 2014 Ram 1500 Sport. I've decided to go with Bilstein 5100's at 2.8 and Zone UCA's. My main question is, what block to I need to run out the back to keep a rake in it? Also, what are the biggest tires I can fit on this set up with factory 20" wheels?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried the search forum and can't find the exact answers to my questions.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
cant really just say buy this size spacer, every truck is slightly different and will have differences in rake. easiest way to get it where you want it, do the front as you described, once its done, determine how much rake you want ie. 1", 1.5" or whatever it is , measure your front tire to wheel well fender gap, do the same in the rear, buy appropriate spacer to get you where you want to be for rake

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive heard the "best" set up for the 5100 is like 2.1 or something because others had some problems or something set at 2.8. I dont have 5100s yet, only a 2.5 lift, but theres a ton of threads in here about them, read up. Ill also mention, from what Ive read, that 35x12.5x20 is probably the biggest with just a level on stock rims, and even then a 1/4 "spacer" will be needed behind the wheel for NO rubbing. Thats what I am planning to do (35s with 1/4 inch spacer on factory rims).