ICON suspension kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is anyone running a ICON kit? I know they are a bit pricey but I have heard great things about their kits. Just wondering if anyone has one here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Waiting on Matt from Moes to install his. I'm wanting to buy one for my truck.

OP
OP
I

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Waiting on Matt from Moes to install his. I'm wanting to buy one for my truck.

I would love a ICON kit. Just for the level kit it's over 1,000. But I'm sure it's worth it.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well being that it's a system tuned for the truck directly and it says icon I can see why it's so much. If you're going just for a level I might suggest bilstein or fox instead of icon unless you are set on icon. I'm going with the stage 2 and zone uca's when I switch so I can lift the back as well.

OP
OP
I

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well being that it's a system tuned for the truck directly and it says icon I can see why it's so much. If you're going just for a level I might suggest bilstein or fox instead of icon unless you are set on icon. I'm going with the stage 2 and zone uca's when I switch so I can lift the back as well.

I like Fox. Had them on my last truck. Just looking at options and how people like them.

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I hear good things about icon, I assume the kit has coilovers? Most all of the aftermarket coilovers are awesome just don't buy the pro comp ones.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk