Impatiently waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014greatwhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered my 4" zone lift on Wednesday and I have been like a little kid waiting for santa. Who else turns into a giant kid when waiting for truck parts.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol me for sure. On the zone lift, if you're installing it yourself like I did, make sure you cut some of the tie rod male threads off. It's step number 58. I overlooked that and had to come back and redo it because it didn't allow the tie rod end to be adjusted during alignment.

OP
OP
2014greatwhite

2014greatwhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol me for sure. On the zone lift, if you're installing it yourself like I did, make sure you cut some of the tie rod male threads off. It's step number 58. I overlooked that and had to come back and redo it because it didn't allow the tie rod end to be adjusted during alignment.

I'm having it installed. I made the mistake of doing 2 body lifts on my 2011 and I vowed to never do a lift myself again. Haha. I don't have all the right tools so it's easier to have someone else install and do the alignment all at once.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm having it installed. I made the mistake of doing 2 body lifts on my 2011 and I vowed to never do a lift myself again. Haha. I don't have all the right tools so it's easier to have someone else install and do the alignment all at once.

I agree - I'll probably never do another lift install either. It was a PIA but did save probably 700-1000$ on install...but probably won't do it again lol