Just Installed 7" CST Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also got 7" cst lift with 35" nitto trail grapplers and 20" xd thump rims.. Those Procomps help..

Also wantted a little more height I only got 5" overall lift. any ideas? body lift?

ALSO can someone please tell me how to turn off the seat belt dinger. It's annoying for short in and out of the truck trips.

I wish I knew too. for now I just crank up the stereo

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I also got 7" cst lift with 35" nitto trail grapplers and 20" xd thump rims.. Those Procomps help..

Also wantted a little more height I only got 5" overall lift. any ideas? body lift?

ALSO can someone please tell me how to turn off the seat belt dinger. It's annoying for short in and out of the truck trips.

That is a great looking truck brother. Welcome to Ram Forum. You should introduce yourself here Introduction - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums just click on the new thread tab.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Awesome looking lift, it make me want to get one maybe down the road.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8

You have a 7" cst lift and have only 5" of lift?

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Sick!

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Here are some pics of the lift installed. This is the 7" CST 2wd kit. Just a heads up to anyone interested in buying this kit, the website and dealers tell you that new front shocks are not needed for this kit just use the stock ones. On top of that CST doesn't even offer front shocks for 2wd 09 rams. Well CST should supply a helmet with this kit because the ride was terrible!!! With the 3" coil spacers it makes the shocks top out and have no additional travel.

I took the truck back a few days later and had them pull out the stock shocks and throw on some 15.5" Procomps. This was about 2" longer than stock. Talk about night and day difference!!! With the longer front shocks it rides like a dream.

hi blackgold,

that truck looks pretty badass:drool:!!! i am stuck between the 6" and the 7" kit. maybe u can help me out:)? did u change the springs and the shocks in the front?
perfomancelifts says the HEMI owners wanna go with the spacers to achieve maximum lift height. here are the first questions:
1. max height would mean a difference of 3" between front and rear - this means the front would be higher than than the rear right? this is what actually keeps me away from the 7" kit. do the front springs AND shocks lead to a levelled truck (or slightly lower front end) in opposition to the spacers? a higher front would look pretty silly. i wanna avoid that at all costs:).
2. how do the rear spacers influence the ride - do they influence it at all?
3. the 6" kit works with the spindles and front spacers. you said that your 3" spacers were terrible. does this mean that the 7" kit with front springs AND shocks is the only real option in your opinion - in comparison to the 6" kit?

thank you VERY much for your help. i really appreciate that a look forward reaiding your answers.