King oem replacement series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Then do my set,
Radflo Coilovers and shocks
Icon rear spring coils with 1.5" lift
Total Chaos UCAs but not necessary

When you order don't forget to mention high speed desert driving.

Good luck

What I want to do is very similar to yours. I'm gonna need to do the UCAs because I have a '14. Have you done anything with like the lower control arms or CV joints? What do you like about the radflos?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
What I want to do is very similar to yours. I'm gonna need to do the UCAs because I have a '14. Have you done anything with like the lower control arms or CV joints? What do you like about the radflos?

Total chaos and icon UCAs are the best, lower control arms are fine and no need to change them and actually no option with Rams unless you will go with long travel.

I liked about Radflo they eat the bumps better than Icons, on the street they are better than icons. Nothing wrong with icons just Radflo are better.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Total chaos and icon UCAs are the best, lower control arms are fine and no need to change them and actually no option with Rams unless you will go with long travel.

I liked about Radflo they eat the bumps better than Icons, on the street they are better than icons. Nothing wrong with icons just Radflo are better.

Gotcha. Did you modify the fenders at all? I'm considering putting on the fiberwerx fenders.

OP
OP
Ccravillion

Ccravillion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i am 4x4 also i want to stay leveled out with sick suspension and a pre runner bumper! shouldn't need to do anything with the fenders with this set up

OP
OP
Ccravillion

Ccravillion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anyone have any idea what bumper this is??

Attachments

• Mebar Ram.jpg
    Mebar Ram.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
Ccravillion

Ccravillion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Saw it on their page too but the pics from mebar auto in Dubai found on their fb page

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
Gotcha. Did you modify the fenders at all? I'm considering putting on the fiberwerx fenders.

Don't change the fenders unless you go with long travel. Your truck will look so ugly with fenders without long travel set.

Don't worry I drive my truck 100 MPH in the desert and never heard the tyres hit the fenders either with Icons or Radflos. That used to happen with belisteins

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
i am 4x4 also i want to stay leveled out with sick suspension and a pre runner bumper! shouldn't need to do anything with the fenders with this set up

No need to change the fenders, if you use 2.5 coilovers your tyres won't rap with the fenders at all even if you sit the coilover with level 0".

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
It's fabricated bumper, the N-Fab prerunner bumper almost the same of this 1. By the way I have been in this garage and they recommended the Radflo for the Ram.

Hey another question, what size tires are you running? I'm considering the 35x12.5 red letter grabbers.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
Hey another question, what size tires are you running? I'm considering the 35x12.5 red letter grabbers.

It's Yokohama Geolander 315/70/17. It's the same size of general grabber red 35s. I tried the grabbers. Good looking but heavy and make you feel your truck very heavy, Yokohama each tire 60lb, grabbers around 75lb. But grabber bites the trail very well and tough but very noisy, if you really like them go to 33s.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
It's Yokohama Geolander 315/70/17. It's the same size of general grabber red 35s. I tried the grabbers. Good looking but heavy and make you feel your truck very heavy, Yokohama each tire 60lb, grabbers around 75lb. But grabber bites the trail very well and tough but very noisy, if you really like them go to 33s.

So the 35's are a little too big?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
So the 35's are a little too big?

I can't say it's too big, it's same size of Yokohama, just it's heavy. But if you want a tyre won't let you down in the desert or rough trail then grabber, if mostly you drive on the sand and want a tyre good for the sand then go to Yokohama, and Yokohamas are alright on the road and not noisy, but if you really like the grabbers then go for them, they will give your truck a great look.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
I can't say it's too big, it's same size of Yokohama, just it's heavy. But if you want a tyre won't let you down in the desert or rough trail then grabber, if mostly you drive on the sand and want a tyre good for the sand then go to Yokohama, and Yokohamas are alright on the road and not noisy, but if you really like the grabbers then go for them, they will give your truck a great look.

Gotcha. Thanks for the help man. I think I'll stick with the grabbers because they look good and work well, aside from the weight. Build list is now set, just to do it now lol.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Engine
Gotcha. Thanks for the help man. I think I'll stick with the grabbers because they look good and work well, aside from the weight. Build list is now set, just to do it now lol.

But don't forget the pics mate. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock