Level on 35s? also rear spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brandonbomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Anybody have pics of 35s with a 2.5 level on a 2wd. I like the rear squat look but I may run a 1 inch rear just to have full level. Just wondering if y'all had pics or what y'all ran

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't have any pics, but the rear won't squat with 2.5" level. If you add 1" out back it will give you some rake back.

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you run bilsteins at 2.8 you MAY get a very slight squat. If you want any noticeable amount you would probably have to put a 4" lift on the front only, with maybe a 1" or so on the rear.

Rams' factory rake is one of their only downfalls, IMO.

h2oman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a '12 at 2.8 and still have one inch of rake.

OP
OP
B

brandonbomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks guys I was hopeing for alittle squat but level is fine to

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If you run bilsteins at 2.8 you MAY get a very slight squat. If you want any noticeable amount you would probably have to put a 4" lift on the front only, with maybe a 1" or so on the rear.

Rams' factory rake is one of their only downfalls, IMO.

Do you think BDS 5.5 lift in the front and 2.5 in the rear will look awkwardly sqwatted for a 2500 or do you think it will look almost level?

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you think BDS 5.5 lift in the front and 2.5 in the rear will look awkwardly sqwatted for a 2500 or do you think it will look almost level?

Measure the front and rear fender heights, then add the lift to them and see how even they come out.

I don't think squatted looks bad. I like a squatted truck as long as its not too overdone. I'm probably going to move from a 2.5" to a 3" level when I get my 35's and Ranch Hand. It'll put my nose about .5" higher if the weight of the Ranch Hand doesn't drop it down.

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Measure the front and rear fender heights, then add the lift to them and see how even they come out.

I don't think squatted looks bad. I like a squatted truck as long as its not too overdone. I'm probably going to move from a 2.5" to a 3" level when I get my 35's and Ranch Hand. It'll put my nose about .5" higher if the weight of the Ranch Hand doesn't drop it down.
I hear people say that ranch hand full bumper pulls the front down by half an inch but it will depend on the type of suspension u have. Also, did you buy your truck new or used? Have you always had 3 inches of rake or has it been increasing since you bought it?

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2.5 spacers had it completely leveled when installed on my new truck (2014 1500 CCSB), but my front suspension has settled a little so they're about 1/4 inch lower. Hence why I want to go with a 3" spacer when I install my ranch hand.