Leveled vs Non Leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NUTSHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Parked nexted to another Ram today. Figured I would take some pics for comparison. I have the Bilstein 5100 set at 2.1. I don't think you can really tell unless your looking for it.

img2900jg.jpg

img2901r.jpg

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I can tell a difference, but it may be the hoods

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
yea, you can tell....I think i would be more noticeable if you were by another ram with the same hood and bumper.

Last edited:

Prism

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can tell a difference in the sideview mirrors. It would be easier to tell if the other truck had the same frontend like yours like mentioned above.

Ram_bo06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can see a difference. Your headlight definitely has that height over his. sidebyside.png

OP
OP
NUTSHEMI

NUTSHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL, I guess you can tell. Thanks for that pic Sean. You can really tell the diffrences that way.

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just look at the space between the front tire and the fender.

before i had my new tires i hated how much gap there was there now its filled in better but with slightly taller tires so it adds height also.

the red truck is out away from the curb just a bit farther though too and that will make a differance in the angle the picture was taken. if they were the same distance then it i think it would be closer but you can still tell the differance.