leveling kit question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Searay245se

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon Laramie
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Most likely will go with these 2" billet aluminum from Ebay. Will give it a try. $45 shipped.

TiLD3EC.png

Those are the ones I am looking at also.So which would be better,these or the metal ones?

OP
OP
M

mattyhfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I install a RC 2.5" leveling kit and buy new run and tires (33.12.5) , what back spacing does the rim need to be to fit everything without sticking past the fenders?

OP
OP
M

mattyhfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Of the leveling kits talked about here, is one "better" for the truck then the other? Meaning less hard on the truck itself ?

ghost0623

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hi
I am new to the forum. I just bought a ram 1500 laremie 4x4
Can anybody recommend me to a shop in either queens or long island NY?
I will probably do HBS level kit for now on a stock tire but will do lift kit and 34's when its time to change shocks or tire which ever comes first

OP
OP
M

mattyhfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm from LI also, Holbrook. Truck shop in Sayville, RMS in Bohemia, and goodies garage in patchogue are decent. A front hbs is something simple enough for a regular mech to do. Where u from.

Appauldd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I made the mistake of getting the cheap Ebay billet spacers. The bolts have rusted badly and the suspension squeaks like crazy. I am dropping the coin on Bilsteins and toss the spacers in the garbage.

OP
OP
M

mattyhfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sucks man! Do other people have that problem with spacer lifts? Seems like fellas on here generally like the hbs ones...

mge_1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I made the mistake of getting the cheap Ebay billet spacers. The bolts have rusted badly and the suspension squeaks like crazy. I am dropping the coin on Bilsteins and toss the spacers in the garbage.

Thanks for the heads up.

ghost0623

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm from LI also, Holbrook. Truck shop in Sayville, RMS in Bohemia, and goodies garage in patchogue are decent. A front hbs is something simple enough for a regular mech to do. Where u from.

Sorry for late reply I am in Whitestone now but moving to Dix hills next month. I got fox 2.0 coilovers and zone UCAs was going to do 35 tires but going to hold off until I get 4.10 gear. Didn't want to lose speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perhie15

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
so if a guy wanted 2" extra in the front whatsthe best to do use coil springs or spacers??

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got a '14 Express 4x4. Dealer says they can get a leveling kit and install it so it's under warranty. Didn't think to ask what brand It was. What do you guys recommend for the '14s? Not sure if the suspension is any different...first Ram.