Leveling Kit suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buysellrentpro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been reading a lot of threads about leveling kits on here but haven't heard of anyone running the supreme leveling kit. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? I have a 2017 1500 2wd quad cab slt. I am just trying to level the truck and stick a 33 on there once the stock tires are bald and call it a day. If this kit is decent should I go with the 2 inch, 2.5 inch, or 3 inch? I appreciate any feedback. Below is the kit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V...dpPl=1&dpID=51tVM-BPI0L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know anything about that kit but based on the product description it's for 4wd only

Sent via telepathy

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah whew! Much better lol and surprisingly it's more expensive than the 4wd!?!
Someone else might chime in with an opinion on that kit, I don't know anything about it or anyone with it so I can't offer much help. Good luck and post some pics of the truck too!

Sent via telepathy

OP
OP
buysellrentpro

buysellrentpro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah whew! Much better lol and surprisingly it's more expensive than the 4wd!?!
Someone else might chime in with an opinion on that kit, I don't know anything about it or anyone with it so I can't offer much help. Good luck and post some pics of the truck too!

I can't understand why 2wd would be cheaper but regardless I feel it's not a bad price. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money on this. Thanks for the feedback and I will post some pictures once I have this done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk