Lift for 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Lord can we trade? I have a thing for your exact setup. I keep promising myself my next Ram won't come to my house unless its white, 4" lift, flares, sport hood and 35's haha

Looks a lot like my truck. How do you like the runningboards. I've been thinking about going with those for quite sometime.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 4" superlift and 35s and am happy with it. I fit into my garage and into parking garages and no-touch carwashes with 7ft clearance. A 4" lift was a fairly far drop the first time I got out and didn't use the step bar.

Attachments

• 1555.jpg
    1555.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
M

mgdenver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
hemi 5.7
How tall are you guys, total height with 6" + 37's? Definitely want to fit in my garage and in local parking garages.

I'm pretty set on the zone 6 + UCAs (thanks for all the advice)

Anything I should consider for my build? Sway bars or steering stabilizers?

Going to get a craven exhaust and try to get as much chrome off my truck as possible. Been stalking these forums about the best way to get black grills and bumpers plastic dip or vinyl wrapping. Damn Big horn has so much chrome. eBay seems to have all the badges and such in black so I'll be grabbing those.

Thinking about 35" Ko2s, since I'll be crushing a lot of pavement from Denver to the mountains and back (mostly hauling dirt bikes) and they preform pretty well all around. Had Toyo OC MTs on my last ride but I think they might be over kill for my use, as I'm just gonna be driving to and from trail heads on fire roads and i70.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want 20's check out the size 325/60R20, its taller/wider than the 35x12.50's. Not all tire mfg offer that size but BFG does.

OP
OP
M

mgdenver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you want 20's check out the size 325/60R20, its taller/wider than the 35x12.50's. Not all tire mfg offer that size but BFG does.

Thanks, gonna get some aftermarket wheels so probably 18's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How tall are you guys, total height with 6" + 37's? Definitely want to fit in my garage and in local parking garages.

I'm pretty set on the zone 6 + UCAs (thanks for all the advice)

Anything I should consider for my build? Sway bars or steering stabilizers?

Going to get a craven exhaust and try to get as much chrome off my truck as possible. Been stalking these forums about the best way to get black grills and bumpers plastic dip or vinyl wrapping. Damn Big horn has so much chrome. eBay seems to have all the badges and such in black so I'll be grabbing those.

Thinking about 35" Ko2s, since I'll be crushing a lot of pavement from Denver to the mountains and back (mostly hauling dirt bikes) and they preform pretty well all around. Had Toyo OC MTs on my last ride but I think they might be over kill for my use, as I'm just gonna be driving to and from trail heads on fire roads and i70.

I think it's right around 6'11" clearance with the low profile antenna. The trimwork for the garage is 6'11" 5/8 and the 7ft garage door hangs slightly beneath that when open and the roof bumps the bottom of the door up slightly when pulling in. Low profile antenna. I've parked in the garage at work once because I had to... It states 7ft clearance and boy was my ******** puckered as I made my way to the top.

Also consider that's with current tread depth. Bought the vehicle w/ 30k miles already lifted w/37's, so not sure what the clearance is with new rubberand suspension lift that hasn't broken in.

OP
OP
M

mgdenver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
hemi 5.7
I think it's right around 6'11" clearance with the low profile antenna. The trimwork for the garage is 6'11" 5/8 and the 7ft garage door hangs slightly beneath that when open and the roof bumps the bottom of the door up slightly when pulling in. Low profile antenna. I've parked in the garage at work once because I had to... It states 7ft clearance and boy was my ******** puckered as I made my way to the top.

Also consider that's with current tread depth. Bought the vehicle w/ 30k miles already lifted w/37's, so not sure what the clearance is with new rubberand suspension lift that hasn't broken in.

Thanks, I'll measure my garage.

Now I'm thinking 36' tired might be the sweet spot. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
only tire I know that's close to 36 for 18 wheel is toyo open country MT 315/70R18

jasper4230

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Any of y'all see this on a four inche lift with 20x35
06248af4b0bc96594335dc3e533220f6.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't speak for others but I don't have that problem with a zone 4 inch lift with 35's.

OP
OP
M

mgdenver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
hemi 5.7
Finally got my truck back from the shop. Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Ended up with Zone 6" lift with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Method NV wheels. What a huge difference the 6" lift makes, the wife is gonna need a bar / step for sure. No complaints about the ride, it rides like a lifted truck on 35's :happy107:

Next up:
Dechrome as much as possible, already got blacked out badges off amazon
Finish painting a 2nd grill and get a light bar installed behind it.
Install diode dynamics fog lights
Install Carven Exhaust.
Tint all around
Hopefully have that all done by EOM.

0W4wM0j.png
Rufb4lo.png
maCBgGu.png
JVe78FZ.png
E0xmHzl.png
r7LzQxi.png

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got my truck back from the shop. Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Ended up with Zone 6" lift with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Method NV wheels. What a huge difference the 6" lift makes, the wife is gonna need a bar / step for sure. No complaints about the ride, it rides like a lifted truck on 35's :happy107:

Next up:
Install Carven Exhaust.
Tint all around

Looks great man! I got the same wheels and love them
And as far as dechroming, you could always bedline the bumpers and grille like I did! :happy107: It was a lot of work but totally worth it and get a ton of compliments

OP
OP
M

mgdenver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looks great man! I got the same wheels and love them
And as far as dechroming, you could always bedline the bumpers and grille like I did! :happy107: It was a lot of work but totally worth it and get a ton of compliments

Seriously, im gonna get a quote to lineX front grill, front and rear bumper and hopefully play a few shops off eachother. If i can get it all done for a reasonable price i think ill go that way. White on black is my jam.

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously, im gonna get a quote to lineX front grill, front and rear bumper and hopefully play a few shops off eachother. If i can get it all done for a reasonable price i think ill go that way. White on black is my jam.

http://www.ramforum.com/f75/bedline_your_chrome_bumpers-108370/

This is the DIY i made last week (i think?). Its not terribly difficult but scared the **** out of me to start it off. Turned out excellent. If you have a line-x place that'll do it cheap, go for it! There are no line-x in Alaska and I was hellbent to bedline the chrome

thekevin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang, why did you have to post pics of that. I have the same truck and I have been looking at lifts for the past week and this is not helping me save any money. What offset are you wheels and what gear ratio is your truck.

if anyone in Denver wants the chrome wheels and tires, hit me up, i just put them on CL.

Next up:
Install Carven Exhaust.
Tint all around

0W4wM0j.png
Rufb4lo.png
maCBgGu.png
JVe78FZ.png
E0xmHzl.png
r7LzQxi.png

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My lil guy barely fits in the garage...

6" BDS w/ 37's

Had to put a low profile antenna on, which bumps the bottom of the door.

you removed the sharkfin antenna for the flat low profile style?

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
depending on the wheel you are running will depend on the lift you should go with. I'm running 37's on a 2wd big horn with a 4" CST lift. I'm also running stock 20's on it.

1quick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

if anyone in Denver wants the chrome wheels and tires, hit me up, i just put them on CL.

Hey I'm in Denver as well. I like your setup. I was wondering a few things.

-What shop you went to?
-Cost for install, wheels, tires?
-What gears do you have?