lift kit help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
The Kore stuff is good stuff just usually priced fairly high, but that doesn't seem bad at all. Did you notice it says at the bottom you'll need aftermarket wheels 17x8 with 4.5" of backspacing?

nyflightmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemingway 5.7
2012 RAM with leveling kit...

I am installing a 6 inch rcx lift this weekend.

Do I need to remove the leveling kit?

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
helloo again guys I found this lift kit it looks great , with a high price tag but I think its the only way to go tell me what you guys think :)
KORE Prerunner Series for 2009-Current Ram 1500

That's about the same price wise as you would be getting with a 4" drop bracket kit. If you're looking at doing a 3 inch suspension lift (with coilovers and such) be prepared to drop big money because they are generally higher performance mid to long travel kits. Also Kore does not really make anything anymore. Look into Icon, they make a very similar kit with coilovers.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
That's about the same price wise as you would be getting with a 4" drop bracket kit. If you're looking at doing a 3 inch suspension lift (with coilovers and such) be prepared to drop big money because they are generally higher performance mid to long travel kits. Also Kore does not really make anything anymore. Look into Icon, they make a very similar kit with coilovers.
Lmao I don't think he need the advice anymore! Look at the date of his post ;)

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I am installing a 6 inch rcx lift this weekend.

Do I need to remove the leveling kit?
If you have the rancho quick lift or bilstein struts than no. If you have a spacer level than yes you do

maxx offroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 dodge ram 1500 sport
Engine
just lifted a truck with a 3.5" level kit

hey guys

I have recently installed a 3.5" level kit ( ebay special) on a 2013 dodge ram 1500 was not easy to install...... had to put extended brake lines we got it up and running with a set of 35' m/t's but there is some seroius pot hole wobble is this kit safe???

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys

I have recently installed a 3.5" level kit ( ebay special) on a 2013 dodge ram 1500 was not easy to install...... had to put extended brake lines we got it up and running with a set of 35' m/t's but there is some seroius pot hole wobble is this kit safe???

Probably not.

Robert Bednar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Dodge Ram 2018
Engine
3.6 L V6
Great looking truck. Yeah, there are better lift kits out there that are a little bit bigger. I recommend the Tuff Country if you are looking for something a little bit bigger than the 2 inches. For newer Dodge Rams, they have up to 4" of lift available. For older Rams, you can get up to 4.5" of lift.