Lift questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cause I like the already done up one but not sure how long I'll leave the regular hood on.. REally love the sport hood or I'm sure there is even nicer ones out there then the mopar one.. Yeah that's what I told them but they seem all sure about them selves that it voids warranties and the 35" tires will not fit right with the stoke rims.. Shows they are a little dealer and not have alot of experience with aftermarket stuff like that.. made me laugh

LOL

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cause I like the already done up one but not sure how long I'll leave the regular hood on.. REally love the sport hood or I'm sure there is even nicer ones out there then the mopar one.. Yeah that's what I told them but they seem all sure about them selves that it voids warranties and the 35" tires will not fit right with the stoke rims.. Shows they are a little dealer and not have alot of experience with aftermarket stuff like that.. made me laugh

LOL

If you are talking to the sales guys, they wont know much as they only sell cars and i can guarantee they dont even drive one. So why would they know.

My dealer calls me to ask questions when a customer has lift, wheels or gear questions....lol

If you want the hood, Ill sell you mine as I do have a hood that I want and want to sell my sport. Only problem (if its a problem) is its Toronto...lol
But Im not 100% sure if the 13 hood is different or just the front end minus the hood.

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well compared to everybody here we are basically neighbors. LOL Well i was looking online for a different one then the sport one and I was having a trouble finding one.. I think I saw in this forum a guy that has a white lifted truck with a cap on the bed and I think he has a different hood as well. Not sure where I saw it though.. LOL

Stupid question. LOL Do u sell aftermarket parts? I see you picture with your ram and aso says bully's performance.. Am I correct in thinking that??

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well compared to everybody here we are basically neighbors. LOL Well i was looking online for a different one then the sport one and I was having a trouble finding one.. I think I saw in this forum a guy that has a white lifted truck with a cap on the bed and I think he has a different hood as well. Not sure where I saw it though.. LOL

Stupid question. LOL Do u sell aftermarket parts? I see you picture with your ram and aso says bully's performance.. Am I correct in thinking that??

It was more than likely the APM hood
Few here run it.

As for your question we do provide and sell aftermarket parts.
Performance, suspension, appearance, accessories... We got it.

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Idk you're hood will fit a 13 Andrew.

On another note I believe that you should start from scratch. You'd be getting bent over by the dealership for how much they charge for that stuff. Much better off letting Andrew (fast) set you up with some parts

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
do u have a site I can look at?? I'll think a bout for sure.. Like I said before my uncle got one there done up the same as the one I'm looking at so he will send me his bill of saleand ill see what the difference is and really see if they are screwing me around and if they really want to sell the truck well they will match the same price my uncle got.. He got a good deal so watch me go.. LOL They wont win on me.. LOL

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm on my phone but I'm sure there's a link to his website in his signature

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep great guys talked with both Tony and Andrew great guys!

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Idk you're hood will fit a 13 Andrew.

On another note I believe that you should start from scratch. You'd be getting bent over by the dealership for how much they charge for that stuff. Much better off letting Andrew (fast) set you up with some parts

do u have a site I can look at?? I'll think a bout for sure.. Like I said before my uncle got one there done up the same as the one I'm looking at so he will send me his bill of saleand ill see what the difference is and really see if they are screwing me around and if they really want to sell the truck well they will match the same price my uncle got.. He got a good deal so watch me go.. LOL They wont win on me.. LOL

Bullysperformance.com is the site.

Yep great guys talked with both Tony and Andrew great guys!

Thanks guys!
Jul's, we are still locating products onto the site. So if you don't see something there, that does not mean we can't get it.
Everything on the Pre built truck at your dealer I can get.....

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet thanks man.. Well looks like I will have to start from scratch.. Went today and they sold the truck yesterday.. Really sucks though cause I was looking forward to it.. OH well Turn the page..

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet thanks man.. Well looks like I will have to start from scratch.. Went today and they sold the truck yesterday.. Really sucks though cause I was looking forward to it.. OH well Turn the page..

Get on that other one before thats gone too

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I know called the dealer today but was closed to will have to wait till Monday to hear if they still have it or not.. Fingers crossed

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I know called the dealer today but was closed to will have to wait till Monday to hear if they still have it or not.. Fingers crossed

Closed on a Saturday? Thats the busiest day for dealers here in Canada
Odd...but that means you have a higher chance of getting it.

BTW: is this your first ram? Or you trading one in?

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This will be my first Ram.. I never thought I would be getting a ram in my life,, LOL Was always big on Fords but I prefer the look or the ram compared to the fords.. I'm a bog ford guy when it comes to mustang. I have 64 and I just adore it..

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This will be my first Ram.. I never thought I would be getting a ram in my life,, LOL Was always big on Fords but I prefer the look or the ram compared to the fords.. I'm a bog ford guy when it comes to mustang. I have 64 and I just adore it..

Yeah I never thought they would be closed on a Saturday but I guess I could be wrong. Lets hope they still have it comes monday.. Well their site said they still have it but I wonder how often they update their site.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I have been looking at the '14 GT500's
I really like those ones. especially the white with blue racing stripes or red with black racing stripes

OP
OP
Jul's

Jul's

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah they are awesome sports cars.. Really a fan of the mustangs.. Always had a mustang for a sports car.. My first one was a 90 LX. Was pretty sweet.. Besides that never had a Ram, trucks were GMC sonoma and now driving a 2003 Avalanche

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah they are awesome sports cars.. Really a fan of the mustangs.. Always had a mustang for a sports car.. My first one was a 90 LX. Was pretty sweet.. Besides that never had a Ram, trucks were GMC sonoma and now driving a 2003 Avalanche

This is my first truck as well.....I come from BMW's and still got one in the garage (let my wife drive it as her daily)
But of all 3 muscle cars, I will take the Mustang and at a minimum it will have to the the GT500